Spinach is a source of iron. To make sure your toddler gets as much iron from their food as possible, try giving them a few slices of orange juice after their meal. Oranges contain vitamin C, which helps your toddler’s body absorb iron.
Ingredients: (makes 1 large wrap)
- 2 eggs
- 40g spinach
- 30mls of usual milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Optional toppings: chicken, turkey, peppers, sweetcorn, mushrooms, avocado, cheese
- Wash the spinach and place into a blender with the eggs and the milk and blend until smooth.
- Warm the oil over medium heat in a small pan.
- When the pan is hot pour on the blended mixture.
- Allow to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip wrap and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add any optional ingredients and serve.