Serves 3, stage 2 weaning portions
- 75g of chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- 250g sweet potato peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 200g carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. of full fat milk
- Small knob of butter
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
- Add the pieces of chicken into the water and boil for 20 minutes until fully cooked and tender.
- In a separate saucepan add the sweet potato and carrots cover with boiling water and cook for around 15 minutes until tender.
- Drain the sweet potato and carrots before adding in the butter and milk and then mash.
- Add the cooked chicken to the carrots and potato mixture and mash/puree until you have reached your desired consistency. Adding some of the cooking water if a runnier texture is required.
- Leftovers can be frozen in a covered container for up to 3 months, just make sure to write the date on the item you are freezing.