Serves 1, suitable for the later stages of weaning (9-12 months)
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp of rapeseed oil
• 1 cherry tomato, finely chopped
• 1 tsp of grated cheddar cheese
• A pinch of mixed herbs
• 1 tbsp. of milk
1. In a bowl, break the egg and whisk together with the milk and mixed herbs.
2. In a small frying pan heat the oil on a medium heat.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes before adding in the grated cheese and tomato.
5. Continue to cook over a gentle heat until completely set.
6. Allow to cool, slice and serve.