Toddlers need to eat little and often. This means whether you’re heading on a holiday, a day at the beach or just a trip to the shop, packing some snacks in your bag is a must (especially if you want to avoid a tug of war situation with a chocolate bar in the supermarket!)
Here are some healthy on-the-go snack ideas:
- Fruit – chop up some of your toddlers favourite fruit in a small lunch box or simply pop a banana in your bag.
- Yogurts – Just don’t forget a spoon!
- Cheese & crackers – chop up a few pieces of cheese and pop them in a lunchbox with some crackers for when the munchies strike.
- Veggie sticks – cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, sliced peppers & halved cherry tomatoes are a great snack. It’s a good idea to chop some veggies up on a Sunday evening so you can grab some during the week whenever you’re rushing out the door.
- Small sandwiches – Whether you’re little one like’s plain banana or turkey and cheese, a simple half or quarter sandwich is easy to pack and is satisfying for little tummies.
- Super Yummies
For more information on toddler snacking call our care line at 1800 570 570.