Cow & Gate infant milk for hungrier babies is formulated with a different balance of milk protein and is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute for bottlefed babies.
1 litre bottle of ready-to-use infant milk for hungrier babies.
Ready-to-use 1 litre bottle
Demineralised water, Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil) (contains soy lecithin), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Emulsifier (mono- & diglycerides of fatty acids), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Acidity regulator (citric acid), Calcium citrate, Fish oil, Potassium hydroxide, Calcium hydroxide, Vitamin C, Potassium bicarbonate, L-cysteine hydrochloride, Potassium citrate, Choline chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Iron lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Vitamin A, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, L-carnitine, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Copper gluconate, Pantothenic acid, Sodium selenite, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Thiamin, Vitamin K1, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate.
Allergy Advice. For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Preparation & storage
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Shake the bottle of Cow & Gate infant milk before opening. Using the feeding guide, pour the required amount of infant milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Cow & Gate hungry milk can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Once opened, unused infant milk in the 1 litre bottle must be refrigerated immediately and used within 48 hours.
Other products in this range
Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Our highest quality standards
At Cow & Gate we test our range to high standards so you can be sure you are making the right choice when you choose our baby and toddler milks or foods.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call or live chat us 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.