- 125g plain flour
- 50g butter
- 4 tbsp. of cold water
**Alternatively you can use readymade pastry
- 150g of turkey breast
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 150g spinach
- 150ml of full fat milk
- 2 free range eggs
- 75g of cheddar cheese, grated
- Pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- To make the pastry, sieve the flour into a bowl and coarsely rub in the butter. Add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Lightly roll out the pastry on a floured surface and roll it out to line the pastry dish.
- Cover in tinfoil and place the turkey breast on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20-35 minutes until cooked through.
- Once the turkey is cooked, chop into small pieces and spread it on the pastry base, along with the onion, spinach, tomato and cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and pepper together and pour over the filling of the pastry dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the filling is golden brown and set allow to cool and serve.
- Left overs can be frozen in a lidded container for up to 3 months, just make sure to write the date on the item you are freezing.