Serves 1, stage 2 weaning portion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp. of full fat milk
- 1 tsp of grated cheddar cheese (Optional)
- Sprinkle of pepper to flavour
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a saucepan.
- Break the egg into a small bowl and beat well with a fork.
- Add the milk, pepper and cheese (if using) to the egg and mix together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the saucepan and stir over a moderate heat until the mixture is fully cooked.
- This dish can be served alone or with fingers of buttered wholegrain toast depending on what your little one can manage at this time.