Terms & Conditions
- This site is produced by Cow and Gate for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse this site.
- The site and its contents are designed to comply with Irish laws and regulations and are intended for use by Irish residents only. C&G Babyclub makes no warranty or representation that any information contained in this site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
- This site offers you the option of viewing information about Cow and Gate infant milks. If you choose to view this information you are accepting that Cow and Gate is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes only. Cow and Gate makes no warranty or representation as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information.
- Use of this site is at your own risk. Neither C&G Babyclub or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages, loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts, loss of data or any other loss arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. This includes damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. This does not affect Cow and Gate liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or any liability that by law cannot be excluded. Without limiting the foregoing everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without any warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or otherwise. All warranties, conditions, representations, undertakings, obligations and terms (express or implied by statute, common law, course of dealing or otherwise) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so check your local laws.
- The copyright to the contents of this site and all other intellectual property rights in this site belongs to Cow and Gate. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Cow and Gate.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the ‘Trademarks’) displayed on the site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Cow and Gate. Nothing contained in this site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Cow and Gate. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Cow and Gate will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, C&G Babyclub. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- The content and general health information presented in this site is for information, education and communication purposes only and is not intended to be used for diagnostic treatment or other purposes. Cow and Gate disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from reliance on the information for any purpose. Please consult your doctor or family member’s doctor for medical advice.
- Personal information voluntarily submitted to C&G Babyclub via the site, such as interactive registration, may be used by Cow and Gate. Please see our Privacy Statement for details of such use.
- Any communication or material which you transmit to Cow and Gate through this website or otherwise via the Internet will be treated as confidential. Any communications and other material which you send to Cow and Gate are and shall remain the property of Cow and Gate and may be used for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation.
- This site may contain links to other sites. Cow and Gate is not responsible for the content of any other site or for on-going review of other sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Cow and Gate. Cow and Gate is not responisble for these websites or their content of their availability. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk and Cow and Gate accepts no loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Hyper-linking to this site, in any manner, is not permitted without Cow and Gate’s written permission.
- Cow and Gate does not represent or warrant that this, or any site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Cow and Gate reserves the right to alter, amend or delete material from the site at any time. Cow and Gate makes no representation that the content of the site is up to date.
- Cow and Gate may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- Cow and Gate will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- These terms are governed by Irish law and Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and any suit, action or proceedings will be brought in such courts.
- Any Competitions on C&GBabyClub Ireland or the Facebook page of C&GBabyClub Ireland are administered and managed by the promoter, Nutricia Ireland Limited (Promoter), Block 1 Deansgrange Industrial Park, Deansgrange, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. This competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents over the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, representatives and families are excluded from participation in the Promotion. An independent judge will select the winners at random. The winners will be notified by phone or email within 2 weeks after the selection date and will receive their prize within 30 days of draw date. Winners will be contacted by the Careline on how to retrieve their prize. No purchase necessary. No cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize with that of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to her, the Promoter may award the prize to another entrant. No warranty or guarantee is given by the Promoter in relation to any of the prizes. In the event that the winner does not contact us to claim their prize within 2 weeks of us contacting them, we reserve the right to choose another winner.
Incomplete or illegible applications for registration will not be accepted by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any applications for registration that are not received. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused, whether in contract or tort (including without limitation negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion in whole or part at any time without notice and for whatever reason. The winners may be required to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion. The Promoter shall only use entrants’ registration details for the purpose of promotional activities and publicity in connection with the Promotion. Entrants’ details will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever. Please see our privacy statement at privacy for further information on how we collect, use and disclose your data. This Promotion is governed by the laws of Ireland
Important Notice: Breastfeeding is best for your baby as it is perfectly suited to nourish infants and protect them from illnesses such as ear infections, stomach upsets, diabetes, eczema and obesity. It is important that, in preparation for and during breastfeeding, you eat a healthy, balanced diet. Combined breast and bottle feeding in the first weeks of life may reduce the supply of your own breastmilk, and reversing the decision not to breastfeed is difficult. The social and financial implications of using an infant milk should be considered. Improper use of an infant milk or inappropriate foods or feeding methods may present a health hazard. If you use an infant milk, you should follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use carefully – failure to follow the instructions may make your baby ill. Always consult your doctor, midwife, public health nurse or health visitor for advice about feeding your baby.