Toddler Snacks on the Go
Toddlers need to eat little and often. This means whether you’re heading on a holiday, a day at the beach or just a trip to the shop, packing some snacks in your bag is a must (especially if you want to avoid a tug of war situation with a chocolate bar in the supermarket!)
Here are some healthy on-the-go snack ideas:
- Fruit – chop up some of your toddlers favourite fruit in a small lunch box or simply pop a banana in your bag.
- Yogurts – Just don’t forget a spoon!
- Cheese & crackers – chop up a few pieces of cheese and pop them in a lunchbox with some crackers for when the munchies strike
- Veggie sticks – cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, sliced peppers & halved cherry tomatoes are a great snack. It’s a good idea to chop some veggies up on a Sunday evening so you can grab some during the week whenever you’re rushing out the door.
- Small sandwiches – Whether you’re little one like’s plain banana or turkey and cheese, a simple half or quarter sandwich is easy to pack and is satisfying for little tummies.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us or reach us on Live Chat 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.