What weaning equipment do you need?
Equipment to help with weaning
You'll probably have most of what you need in the house, but there are a few things that'll come in handy:
- A few strong plastic spoons (in a bright colour to catch your baby's attention) small enough for a little mouth
- A colourful plastic bowl - preferably with a sucker on the bottom to prevent upsets!
- A few bibs and clean cloths
- A food blender/processor is invaluable for mixing baby food
- Bendy ice-trays for storing baby portions
- A V-shaped cushion (pregnant mums use them sometimes) ideal for propping up a baby who is just beginning to wean.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call or live chat us, 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday.