Cow & Gate First infant milk is a whey-based formula and can be used for combination feeding or if your baby is not being breastfed. Four 200ml bottles of ready-to-use First infant milk.
- Nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute for bottle fed babies
Demineralised water, Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Canola oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil) (contains soy lecithin), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Whey protein concentrate (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium citrate, Calcium phosphate, Acidity regulator (citric acid), Potassium chloride, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Calcium hydroxide, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Calcium citrate, Potassium hydroxide, Magnesium carbonate, Taurine, Inositol, Iron lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Vitamin A, L-carnitine, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Copper gluconate, Sodium selenite, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate.
Allergy Advice. For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Preparation & storage
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Shake the bottle of Cow & Gate infant milk before opening. Using the feeding guide, pour the required amount of infant milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Cow & Gate first milk can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Once opened, unused infant milk in the 200ml bottle must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
Other products in this range
Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Our highest quality standards
At Cow & Gate we test our range to high standards so you can be sure you are making the right choice when you choose our baby and toddler milks or foods.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call or live chat us 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.