- Pre made bottle, ready to feed
- Breastmilk substitute
- Contains DHA (Omega-3)
- No palm oil or artificial preservatives
Water, Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), Demineralised whey (from milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Cow's milk protein, Emulsifiers (Mono- & diglycerides of fatty acids, Soy lecithin), Calcium citrate, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium phosphate, Potassium citrate, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp., Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Calcium chloride, Vitamin C, Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Potassium hydroxide, Sodium bicarbonate, Inositol, Sodium citrate, Magnesium oxide, Iron lactate, L-Carnitine, Zinc sulphate, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Pantothenic acid, Vitamin E, Niacin, Copper gluconate, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Nutrition information||Typical values per 100ml||Units|
|of which, LCPs†:||0.039||g|
|-Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.017||g|
|of which, sugars:||7.3||g|
|of which, polyols:||0.006||g|
|of which, GOS°||0.48||g|
|of which, FOS◊||0.08||g|
|of which, whey||0.8||g|
|of which, casein||0.5||g|
|Vitamin E||1.1||mg TE|
|†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids|
Preparation & storage
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Shake the bottle of Cow & Gate infant milk before opening. Using the feeding guide, pour the required amount of infant milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Cow & Gate first milk can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Once opened, unused infant milk in the 200ml bottle must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
Where to buy
This product is available at Tesco, Supervalu, Dunnes & Boots.
Other products in this range
Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Our highest quality standards
At Cow & Gate we test our range to high standards so you can be sure you are making the right choice when you choose our baby and toddler milks or foods.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call or live chat us 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.