Enriched with vitamin D, calcium, and iron, Cow & Gate Growing up milk is nutritionally tailored to help with your get-up-and-go toddler’s growing needs, as part of a varied balanced diet - from their first birthday.
It can be used as a drink or mixed with other foods.
- Vitamin D and calcium for normal bone development
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
No need to carry powdered milks when you're out and about – use our 200ml ready-to-use Growing up milk when you're out on your daily adventures.
Preparation & storage
- Ready to drink without further preparation.
- Shake well before use.
- Serve either cold or warm. If warmed, check temperature of milk.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- For hygiene reasons, unfinished milk in the beaker should be discarded within 2 hours.
- Unused growing up milk in the carton can be stored in the fridge for up 24 hours for 200ml cartons, and up to 72 hours for 1 litre cartons.
- Do not leave your toddler alone whilst eating and drinking.
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Where to buy
This product is available at Tesco, Supervalu, Dunnes & Boots.
Other products in this range
Other products for your baby's stage
Useful articles from C&G baby club
Our highest quality standards
At Cow & Gate we test our range to high standards so you can be sure you are making the right choice when you choose our baby and toddler milks or foods.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call or live chat us 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.