Free weaning plan - Register here
- 400g carrots
- 100g lamb mince
- Peel, trim and dice the carrots.
- Gently cook the lamb mince with a small amount of water in a saucepan, breaking up the mince as it turns brown.
- After 1–2 minutes, stir in the carrots and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil, stir, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice. If it’s cooking too quickly, add a little more water.
- Cool slightly, then blend with a food processor or hand blender.
Other lunch and dinner recipes
Do not leave your little one unattended when eating and drinking
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us or reach us on Live Chat 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
Call 1800 570 570
For all the latest information
Send us an email
8.30 am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday