Free weaning plan - Register here
- 80g skinless, boneless white fish fillet such as cod, haddock, coley or pollock
- 225ml full fat cow’s milk
- 180g frozen peas, defrosted
- Wash the fish and dry with kitchen paper. Run your fingers over the fish to check for tiny bones.
- Gently heat the fish and milk in a non-stick saucepan until the milk just begins to bubble.
- Cover and reduce the heat to poach the fish for 7−10 minutes – it will flake easily once cooked.
- Add the peas and bring to a simmer, then stir and cook gently for 1 minute. Cool slightly.
- Blend with a food processor or hand blender, adding extra milk if you want.
Other lunch and dinner recipes
Do not leave your little one unattended when eating and drinking
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us or reach us on Live Chat 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
Call 1800 570 570
For all the latest information
Send us an email
8.30 am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday