Free weaning plan - Register here
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 390g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 90g tinned, chopped tomatoes
- 300g tinned broad beans, drained and rinsed
- Gently cook the sweet potato and olive oil in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and enough water to cover everything. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and add the beans. Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Cook in the oven at 200oC/400oF/fan 180oC/gas mark 6 for 20 minutes or until the potato is cooked.
- Cool, then purée using a food processor or hand blender.
Other lunch and dinner recipes
Do not leave your little one unattended when eating and drinking
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us or reach us on Live Chat 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
Call 1800 570 570
For all the latest information
Send us an email
8.30 am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday